Crest Hut Butt Shop Online Diary Comics by Gerry Alanguilan (Started on May 7, 2007)

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Two Weeks of Daily Comic Strips!

Today marks 2 weeks straight that I've done my daily online comic strip. So far the experience has been quite pleasurable, and today's Sunday strip has been quite fun to do. It's always great to have Eugene in there somehow because in real life, Eugene is a source of a lot of funny moments.

I know 2 weeks is nothing compared to the years many other cartoonists have invested in the format, but I'm quite happy with it myself. I hope it's the start of something that will last a long time.

I finally announced this site and the project at my main blog. It's one of the many things to do to spread the strip around and get more people to see it.

No comments: