Crest Hut Butt Shop Online Diary Comics by Gerry Alanguilan (Started on May 7, 2007)

Friday, May 25, 2007

I Hate Early Morning

As in anytime in between 1:30am to around 4:30am. It's a time frame I wish to God I was always asleep. I don't like it. The house feels strange. There's a certain kind of hazy mist in the air and it's so maddeningly quiet it actually seems like it's maddeningly noisy. Noisy with silent spirits just jamming the air. I know I'm talking strange now so don't mind me. Mostly I'm just paranoid that the phone would ring. I hate it when the phone rings anytime between 10:30 in the evening and 6 in the morning. Those are the ungodly hours when calls always mean bad news. Once I freaked out on a fella who called that late but was a wrong number. But you can't hang the phone either because who knows when that important call would come.

Strip not there? WebComicsNation down for a bit. Hang on and come back again later.

1 comment:

Witch Girl Pilar said...

Whoa. So THAT'S the guy you were talking about. The guy who was the father of your wife. Nice. :D

Haha, wrong number sucks, yah. And the damn phones ringing in the middle of the night when you are sleeping comfortably. That sucks, LOL. XD

Eh, it rained hard here in Rizal kanina. Grabe, lamig na ngayon. Owo;